Saturday, February 21, 2009

helllooo. I'm Lindsay Lohan. :D

huh. it's 12.30. and I'm bored.
I just finished watching volume 4, chapter 3 of heroes. preettyyy awesomee. or as muizz says it, awewomee. xD
tadi, I went out with marcel and muizz. it was supposed to be with wafie too tapi ia inda dapat datang. I gave them their tickets for monday ani. the national day celebration. :D I hope it'll be funn. my mum told us bad news tadi. the pom poms aren't gonna arrive in time. so the people who are performing will have to use their fans as replacements. bidaa. jubli perak kali ah! chaweks!

an update on life. my life. not that anyone really wants to know about it. but I don't have anything else to write about. moving onnn.
school will be soon. don't know when, but it'll be soon. siuk sudah cuti. ah welll. I can't stay on doing nothing forever! I need to work. plus, I'm gonna get realll lazy and unhealthy karang. yeah!
abang's room is finally empty of all them sofas. xD except for 1 I'm keeping so sanang liat tv and main laptop. heheh. and as soon as the huge almari's gone, I'll be moving the drums back in. I think. we don't have to suffer the torments of our crazy sister anymore! yatta! xD
ooh ooh. so telbru replaced our modem hari atu. it turned out to be busted. now we have a new one which works just fineee. NOT. lagging ah. lagging HANTAP. 1-6kb/s of downloading speed? double-youu, tee, effff! I feel like strangling the modem. so tadi time ke cyberpoint sama dorang, I downloaded stuff tarus. baru yaaa. 40kb/s average. and and, after one album of songs abis sudah bedownload, the stuck tia pc nya aniii. ilang tia semuaaa. kan abis lagi masaku aniii. poraa. ilang tia. pffftt. so now, payah kan update laptop kuuu. mun 7mbs pun kan sejam menungguuu. mati!
I need new games. I need l4d! lupa tia ku bali tadi atu. abis duitku bali apple pies and fries. heheh.

hari atu kami makan arah express. the fries were AWESOME! huge and salty. mmm. and the beef in the beef burger tabal. yumm.

and loook. my daily schedule of events have changed. *.*
now, it's... bangun, make up bed, mandi, makan, sembayang, tv, sembayang, more tv, sembayang, more tv, dinner, online, sembayang, tidur. mondays and saturdays, just add in ngaji between sembayang and more tv. :D
I'm lazy, I know. and prouuddd of it. :p

feeling sleepy now. goodnight. =]
before I go, here's what I want you to do. go to youtube and search for achmed the terrorist. GO!
and way to go kaka! using your blog to tell babu. and everybody else who reads it. ;D
I got ratted out. -.- thanks alot my loving siblings. xO

zisce.

No comments: