Saturday, February 14, 2009

lizards are best friends with pranksters.

hahahahahhahah.
tadiiiii. si ameen told me to scare away a lizard near the sink in the bathroom.
iatah, I tried to but it was so retarded. it hid between stuff. I shook the stuff to make it go away but it just went here and there.
and finally, it climbed the wall. and I thought it was job well done for me.
but it climbed to above the doorway and FELL. then in ran into ameen's room.
and ameen freaked out like hell man. she jumped all over the place and then got on top of the bed, screaming like a banshee.
the cicak got under the bed and freaked her out more. I was laughing my ass off. :D
then it went to our tilam. I scared it away and then it went under the bed again.
then I tried to search for it, tapi nadaaa. so I told ameen. and she ran out of the room like a total sissy. and I laughed at her more.
I went back to search for it (after changing my clothes) and there it was, beneath the wet towels. *.*
I picked it up with a tissue (felt slimy) and threw it into the toilet. (6) and flushed the bastard. but it stuck itself on the walls of the toilet. :O
so I got the hose, sprayed the little bugger and round and round it went.
byebye little black lizard dude. was nice while it lasted. *sniffs.

anyways, today is abang pe's birthday. happy birthday! :D
kami kesana tadi. makan2 and all. was alright. =]
now si ameen is deathly afraid of the toilet. ia takut the cicak balik semula. xD like it can swim! dumbo.

I will post the pictures of the cats next time bang. no card reader available now. x]

zisce.

No comments: