Wednesday, February 4, 2009

si mat zain di katoookkkk. L!

MD was a dead end.
so I won't be going there. I'll be off to katok. booooo.
stupid catchment area rule. I boo you! boooo!
so tadi aku register. and inda jadi ambil 5 subjects pasal dorang inda suruh. I took 4 saja.
Maths, Bio, Chem and Thinking skills. was gonna take phys so if medicine didn't happen, I could take engineering. but they said my choices were too heavy. thinking skills tah lagii. so inda jadiii.
and I was gonna tukar thinking skills to gp tadi but inda jadii. pasal aku kancang. suicidal. :D
school will start late feb or early march nya.
and nya si marule ia ke katok jua. md rejected him too. boooo!
the only people I know ke katok are... marule and adib. :D enough to make a gang. heheh.

so cheers to a fresh new start. again.
cheers mate! :p

oh yah, bang. karang tah raf gambar jersey2 baru atu. dmalam camera habis battery daa. pfffftt. then maybe isuk saya post.

zisce.

No comments: