Monday, February 16, 2009

evil laugh rule : move em shoulders!

today, I was planning to wake up at 10 and then makan arah ca mohd sorang2 and then go check out dee jay for my laptop and then other stuff. but we had no cars available. and I overslept. :D
I re-slept after subuh prayers at 8(!) in babu's room. with si bapa. ia jalan ahir. x]
si ameen put on her annoying loud music that she doesnt even listen to after my sembayang subuh. so I went to babu's room. peace and quiet. and comfy. and I had a notion. to stay up till 10 atu. *.* then I fell asleep. heheh.
patang, I went to kiulap to buy a new mouse and it turned out to have a short cable! so I had to angkat the cpu and put it on the table. feels like arah cyberpoint. :D

me and ajeeb are weirdly doing our evil laughs balik2 today. it's fuunnn.
when abang comes back home, we'll make him join us. muahahaha.
and kaka too! not si ameen tho. she's not evil. she's mean!
tadi tadiii. she complained to mum and dad pasal I borrowed her pendrive for a bit.
then aku kana marahi. sniff sniff. sob sob. ahax ahax. OAA.
then time kan baliikkk, gugur perfumenya ani dari bagnya. pacah tiaaa. ancurrr. abis perfumenyaa. then me and ajeeb evil laughed. mwahahahah. I'd say in your face tapi tamparnya karang. x]
then me and ajeeb kana balikan pendrives so inda berabut. and that's when I saw it. the 1tb harddrive. *.* $368 ah! we'll wait and see kalau ada yang lain lagi. okeh ez chawez? =D

dee jay person cakap this wednesday baru ada the laptop. nada blueee. so I have to stick with black. polished black, not matte. ah well. asal ada. :D

and kaaa. lupa raf gambar2 tadi. x)
besuk tah. sibuk wah hari ani. liat tv and all. :P

zisce.

No comments: