Friday, February 13, 2009

have I got the greatest news for si abang.

bang bangg. guess what?
I took all the pictures tadi in the morning. except for bapa with his jersey. he's busy and all. and and, iatah raf kan post kann. tapi si ameen pakai pc. then ia cakap mouse ani rusak tiaa! I used it before her and it was just fineee. then ia pakai, mampus tia. wth jua tuu. apa inda rusak. lapas atu, ampas2 nya lagi. aluuum tah mature ia atu. macam kanak2 masih. -_-"
now, payah tia kan pakai pc anii. all of the commands mesti pakai keyboard. and now I cant upload the photos! guhreeaaaatt jua tu.
I'll find out how to upload em pictures. maybe pakai a laptop somewhere. babu punya vaio inda mau internet nya ah. cacat. -.-

going out of that topic, I have an annoying cold. :D
I'm sneezing everywhere, my nose hurts and is very runny. ia suka belusir. OAAAA nya si kaka tu.
mucus is everywhereee. x]

tadi's outing was okay. kami ke pizza hut, makan and all and menalur. then we had to rush over to the mall pasal si teeja lanja kami liat pink panther. :D poor her, running all around the place worrying about the tickets. and we were just 1 short. good thing there was a free seat close to ours. =] thanks for the movie! =D
then I had to ditch em pasal dorang si babu sampai udahhh. sorry. x]
and atu, sorry to neesah, inda telayan tadi. really really sorry.
then kami ke hua ho, grocery shopping.
and now kami balik sudaahhh.

ooh ooh, bang. nya abang pe ada sudah the 1tb harddrive dsini. $200+ saja. :D ada kami bawakan kali tu. mun kami rajin balikan. heheheh.

zisce.

No comments: