Tuesday, February 24, 2009

coolioioio

I was soooooo bored tadi. and then I remembered in the strategy guides I read dulu, there were cool 'text pictures', pictures made with letters. so I googled them out. and I found out that the name for such pictures are ASCII images. sounds dumb, but looks cool. so I downloaded a program which can change normal pictures into these images. very difficult but I think I got used to it. :D it makes grayscale photos sooo much better looking. plus, people think that these pictures are manually made. which I think is included in bragging rights. heheh.

telbru people came today to fix our very laggy connection. YAY! yay tekarang! makin lagging pulang uleh dorang. payah kan online. -.- and I was almost done with downloading l4d. =( damn youuu!

I'm addicted to cs source. and its steyr scout. weak but fast and efficient. =D am now liking the new map. de_prodigy. very very fun map.

the national day thing was awesomeee. tho people said the performance was boring and repetitive, I thought it was colourful and pretty. and there were balloons! cooool. *.* we were laughing almost all of the time. marule almost got left behind. nasib ia datang right when we were about to leave. met up with marcel and muizz arah the entrance and wafie we found when he was looking for us. we shouted like idiots and waved towards him to attract his (and accidentally, other people's) attention. bataaaah menunggu the performance atu nya muuu. si marule laparr. he stuffed down 2 burgers and a piece of roti john. I ate a piece of the roti john. mmmm. roti john... we were the only ones who were cheering during the performance I think. boooo!

and ooh. wafie told me to take the 'what video game character are you?' quiz. I'm the Master Chief. that's the dude from halo. coolio.


an example of an ASCII photo. enlarge it to see all the letters. =]

zisce.

No comments: