Wednesday, December 1, 2010

hoolidays

hello hello.
so the holidays have just started for some people.
congratulations to you.
and also, those who sat for the SPE, or whatever the name was, was told of their results.
congrats to those who passed, and good luck with those who got express. heheh.
still, their express means O level in 2 years.
which is what we used to have?
I guess another year would mean more time for them to study and finish up the syllabus.
and then what. they see A level scores dropping, they'll make it 3 years for A levels too?
I think it's really weird.

speaking of exams, I'm kind of worried about my results.
I hope I do get what I need.
cos I want to be a freaking doctor!

anyways, marcel, marule and wafie are sleeping over.
so it's been crazy over here.
with their gayness and all. =p
fun tho. very very fun.
cos I've been very lonely and emo, I invited them over. (not really)

nothing much to update on.
just don't like seeing this thing dead.
even tho it's useless.

I wanna watch a movieeee.
and I want my driver's license.
and I want to see syat. =[

zisce.

No comments: