Wednesday, December 22, 2010

guess who's back?

goood afternooon lazy butts.
aku baru bangun like 30 minutes ago. =D and it's.... 1.42 in the afternoon!
an awesome start to a wednesday.

first and foremost, the most important news of the week.
my love is back! super sexy and.... black?
my lovely laptop! yay. :D

DANCE DANCE YADDA YADDA Gif - DANCE DANCE YADDA YADDA
very lucky that the place I sent had an extra charger port thing. so I didn't have to wait 2 months. instead I just had to wait for 2 days after sending it.
awesome.
now it's back and I will take super good care of it.
I'll try not to make it do crazy work each week.

bad news, the day I got my laptop, I played futsal again see.
and it was really fun.
until this dude kneed the side of my knee.
the open, sensitive part.
lamah tarus rasanya. -.-
then I walked it off. and then continued playing.
then I became a sub for sometime.
and ada one of my teammates minta sub. so aku masuk tarus and ran for this dude who was trying to go for goal.
blocked his shot and then tepelicukk.
then keluar tia balik. and I couldn't play after. less then 1 minute of playtime. great.
least I played for like an hour before that.
it's nothing serious tho so don't worry. like any of you worry. =p
if you were there, I know you'd guys just boo me for being a wuss and then this would happen to you:

Who You Finna Try Gif - Who You Finna Try
see more Gifs

we'll be going to miri soon.
dont kow when tho.
for some shoppiinnggg! =D
not that there's anything I want there.
cept origami paper! cos origami somehow looks interesting now.
so I hope I can find some.

oh, and here's a movie review.
Dinner For Schmucks

8/10
very funny. =D
makes you facepalm yourself again and again.
and somehow steve carrell looks different. like a real idiot. the movie is that good. =p
if you're looking for a laugh, I guess this will do for now.

other than that, I have nothing much to update on.
so I will leave you with this gif of a spidermoose. enjoy.

This Looks Shopped Gif - This Looks Shopped!
you're welcome.

zisce.

No comments: