Wednesday, December 8, 2010

400th post! I've littered 400 posts on the netz. yay.

hellau.

before anything, I'd like to wish all muslims a happy new hijrah year.
may you all have great, prosperous years with lots of achievements and happiness.
and forgive me for my sins, for I am just an imperfect man, looking for my perfect woman, and... I lost my point.

anyways, guess what I did today? =D
go out!
finalllyyy.
and (finally) watched harry potter. finally.

and it was awesomeeee. (Y)
loved how they built it up into 2 parts.
as we all know (we've all read the books right?) the 2nd part will be awesometacular.
so it's something I really look forward to.
rate : 9/10

in the meantime, I shall look for a job.
I reaallyy need it.
for moolah.
cos I just found out I'll need some for the holidays. with all my outings and cruddadadadoo.
so I'll start job hunting soon.
verryyy soon.

till then I shall sleep days away.
how nice holidays are.
if only enjoying holidays were a job, then the world would be perfect, I'd be a millionaire and everyone is happy. =D
sleepy time.

Snuggle Buddies Gif - Snuggle Buddies
see more Gifs

zzz...isce.
(see what I did there? no?)

No comments: