Saturday, November 27, 2010

and youuu are a stupid cow!

hellew hellew.
it's the weekend! =D
so guess how the curse affects me this weekend?
cold? nope.
fever? nope.
the sniffles? no way.
death? hah! you wish.
a huge zit on my forehead. but not just anywhere on my forehead. right in the freaking middle!
so if I annoy it enough, BAM! instead indian red dot. =D


I want to watch megamind and harry potter. =\
I know, I know.
"megamind lama sudah n3wbz! and it awesome in 3D! lulFROOBx!"
it came out during the examsss. and after that, I had to pay for my godforsaken textbooks which ate up my money like marcel at a buffet. so I became broke.
so now I might look for a job. planning on someplace like booker. quiet and easy.
or fleur de lys. bakeries are fun cos they smell tasty. and fleur de lys is quiet. but girly. but I dont mind. I want the moolah.
scratch that. I NEED the moolah! I'm broke! like a hobo.
but at least hobos have cardboard boxes.
I've just got my empty wallet filled with pictures of a hot lady and her ugly boyfriend and 50c and malaysian money. USELESS!
oh well. I'll look soon for spots.
anyone got tips or hints on this... area?

anywayss.
I feel like ranting. ranting about FREAKING TELBRU INTERNET.
buutttt. I don't know. everybody knows there should be an improvement in the internet.
we're a small country and everybody uses the SAME internet provider.
we pay them by the truckloads every month.
but yeah. blablabla, telbru = fail.
you get the point.

Om Nom No- NOOOOO Gif - Om Nom No- NOOOOO!!!
see more Gifs

I haven't given any reviews for some time now.
I need to go watch a movie. or listen to a new album.
I am sadly outdated.
if only one of my friends (marcel) who can drive (marcel) and always goes to gadong to watch movies (marcel) brought me and my friends (wafie and maybe, possibly marule) to a theatre to enjoy some movies.
(insert sigh here)
if onlyy.

zisce.

No comments: