Saturday, December 18, 2010

FREAKING GOOD EXCITING NEWS!

good morning bruuuuneeeiii! =D
that would be my opener if I was a radio dj and did the morning show.
WHICH I TOTALLY WILL BE FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

tapi aku eksen. :P
why should I be a radio dj when all that's sent to the radio are mostly poklen texts?
you crazy. I wont do that.
if someone offered me that just, I'd chase him away like

Evil Hamster Gif - Evil Hamster
see more Gifs

so yesterday I went out with syat and watched narnia.
wanted to watch rapunzel but get this (adeeb style).
on their website, it said there's the 1 o'clock show and the 3.30 show.
and since we cant make bookings nor pick up tickets earlier than the showday, we'd have to just trust their website.
since 1 is too early, 3.30 it is.
i came at 1.30. rapunzel was at 11.15 and 1.15.
and narnia was at 1.30. so what the heck. narnia it was.
6/10
it was alright. a normal adventure movie.
kind of disappointed only 2 of the original cast was there. but it was good I guess.
not something that'll make you go "OMGWTFBBQ THAT WAS GREAT" but something on the lines of "ahhhhh... okay". get me? =D
tron looks... meh. so I might not go watch it.

so what else has happened over the few days....
oh yeah. I went to play futsal with cousins and friends cousins on tuesday.
arah jkr. no pictures tho.
buuttt. on monday, we'll be playing again. so maybe I'll have pictures then. maybe. =]
old house pictures, I'll upload them next time. they're with ameen. if you're too impatient to wait for me, go to ameen's facebook. it's alll theree.
if you did go there.....

No Medicine, Eh Gif - No Medicine, Eh?
THAT'S FOR BEING IMPATIENT.

my laptop, I've sent to the shop. and they already have parts for it. now all I need is to pay them $120 and it'll be fixed. =D
buuutttttt. I've only got like $50. which is baaaaadddddd. =\
so... it might have to wait for a bit.

have you tried making that 'o' shape with your mouth and then flicking your cheeks?
make sure to stretch your cheeks.
something like the first picture in this strip. but not so extremely. then lightly flick your cheeks.
if no sound is made, I dont know what's wrong with you. =p

I miss playing black ops.
it's so awesome.
I wish my friends would bring me out instead of me bringing them out. =p
so I can go like

will try to liven up the blog with pictures, even tho my laptop's unavailable. =]

zisce.

No comments: