Tuesday, December 14, 2010

it's the middle of december!

HEY EVERYONE.
sorry I didn't update this thing for almost a week now.
that's cos my laptop went busted. again.
but this time, the charger port's all messed up. so yeah.
it'll take up to 2 months for a spare to come around. which is... AROUND MY BIRTHDAY.
they better give that to me as a birthday present.

Self-Censorship Gif - Self-Censorship
see more Gifs
anyways, lots of things happened over the last week.
kinda.

first of all, since recently was the weekend, I'd like to give a special mention to the weekend curse for clogging my nose.
congratulations. you successfully made my weekend bad.
my weekend felt kind of like this:

Almost Cleared It Gif - Almost Cleared It
see more Gifs

anyways, the past few days, I've been addicted to youtube.
to MysteryGuitarMan and RayWilliamJohnson, specifically.
mysteryguitarman is totally awesome. you should go check him out. he's extremely creative and dedicated and makes crazily awesome videos.
ray makes videos about viral videos. very funny and pretty cool so go check him out.
also, there's david choi who's this really talented singer. WAAAYYY better than the biebmaster.
so why isn't he as famous? I sure as hell don't know.
goo gooo check him out.

next up, me and ajeeb (mostly me, of course. when has he done anything productive?) found out how to hook our xbox to the internetz! =DD
so now we can play onlinee.
but the thing iss, we don't have ANY games to play online.
no modern warfare 2 cos people have moved on to black ops.
no guitar hero, cos we only have metalllica and they're playing either GH5 or GH:WoR.
and no halo, cos we only have the bad halo3:odst.
also, we can't download good shit cos we aint got no money to buy some microsoft points.
tho I know someone who doesss. (hi bang. =D)
so the internetz has no use to us right now.
cept for downloading demos. I have like... 4 or 5 now. and they're only fun the first time.
I need a job.

sorry there's not much pictures, but since my laptop is unavailable, I'm too lazy to get them here.
tho I'll try to update this as much as I can.
but I hate typing with my brother's vaio.
it freaking gives me electric shocks! continuously!
it is not fun. at all.
NO WANT Gif - NO WANT
see more Gifs

I'm almost out of money. and it's the middle of the month. that is baad.
my wishlist is also growing longer by the day.
(not the only thing growing longer, if you know what I'm saying. =p)
I wish I had a jobb. it's hard finding one.
don't make me advertise myself. *.*
'sexy skinny 17 yr old looking for a part time job' doesn't really make people hire me, I think.

and it's a bit late, but I've started watching glee.
and I think I'll stop soon.
don't get me wrong, I like the idea. a musical series. happy with lots of music. I like music.
but too much music is... too much.
so I am sticking to my psych. it's awesome and funny. which is pretty hard to compete with. =p

I really really wish I could drive.
home is sooo boring.
also, a license would directly help me in getting a job.
first, it helps me say "hello, I'm a dude with a license, needing a job, and with my license, I can come to work everyday. =D"
second, it helps me go around easier, so looking for a job would be easier.
third, it makes me look good with a car and all.
so yeah.

so much more I want to rant about.
but the post is too long already.
(not the only thing that's.... you get the point)
so I'll just end it here.
I'll try to update earlier next time and I'll try to fill it up with pictures.
reminder for next post: old home photos.

toodles!

zisce.

No comments: