Saturday, December 4, 2010

snakes at bridex! yes, I rhyme.

hello. =D

today was different.
we actually went out of the house! :O
to where? gadong? full of THOSE losers?
NO!
actually, we could've but we didn't have money.
we went to bridex for the dst fair. =D
faaaaar faaar away in jerudong.
and guess what did we get from it?
THESE!


and that's about it.
there was face painting but they were out till 5.
BOOOO!
but they had time to paint some poklen emo paint on some poklen emos.
stupid poklen emos thinking they're so cool.
I should buy them some cutters and super tight jeans to kill them.
oh well.
that's that I guess.
I came home from it sleepy and headache-y.
so I slept tarus after.
was not a productive day for me.
I haven't even set up the drums yet. -.-
also, tadi ada performances from bruneian... stars? I don't know any of them by face tho.
the crowd was mostly O-O
so it kind of ruined the performance mood. specially the one from this rap group who I don't know of. full of energy, but the crowd was O-O
so yeah.
but whoo am I to judge? I don't even know any of them. =D
and did you know that snakes poop? :O
cool.
so I wonder what'll it poop if this happens.

zisce.

No comments: