Thursday, November 25, 2010

I WANT A KINECT

why, you ask?
TO DO THIS!


I'm bored.
and so I think of questions like....


I wanna play black ops multiplayerrr. even if it's just with bots or something. it's so awesome. *.*
I can't wait till dad comes back. (ia belayar)
I asked for a new harddrive and some games if he could.
when I get the new harddrive, I can finally get new series and movies and games to enjoy. =D
right now, it's just either LoL or the mentalist.
speaking of the mentalist...

it awesome. =D
i like psych better tho, cos it's funnier. and dorky.
but this is good too. I'm just like a quarter way through season 1 tho. so yeah.

wonder what else I can do... when I'm all alone in my house... no parents... no siblings....
[;
seriously, what can I do? I'm bored!

zisce.

No comments: