Tuesday, November 23, 2010

staying at gedonkedonks.

hello everyone. =D
I'm over at rizqun right now. mom's working here and wee get to sleep here.
hooray?
sure, it is in gadong, crowded with shops and poklens and restaurants and cybers and poklens. poklens.
but they aint any use if I don't GOT NO MONEY.
which is what I got right now. nothing. -.-
so I'm stuck in my room while COD black ops sits quietly at TFF, attracting me like a fly to a pile of dung.
good news is, we gots internet here. so I can LoL all day long. =D
bad news is, that's all I got. and the internet's laggy at times. so games get me frustated sometimes.
hopefully, my friends read this and go "awwhh. poor azeez. I should go to gadong and bring him to TFF"
they better do that, or I'll do this to them.
Lightsaber Woman IRL Gif - Lightsaber Woman IRL
see more Gifs

need to set up the drums at home. also, I might borrow my cousin's electric so that we can jam at home. (Y)

zisce.

No comments: