Saturday, November 20, 2010

weekend curse. myth or truth?


so I've made up this theory about weekends.
(almost) every weekend, I've got either a cold, the sniffles, chills or in the worst case, a fever.
why?
THE WEEKEND CURSE.
I spend so much time goofing off, the weekend decides to curse me so that I can't enjoy weekends.
it almost always starts on a friday. if not, saturday. and usually always lasts the weekend only. I go through the week normally, then start friday, poof. a new sickness appears!
that's why I'm declaring it a curse.

anyways. school stuff hasn't been done yet. cos of my stupid locker stuff. need to find the form. -.-
so last day of school will be on monday! hopefully!
then I can relaaaaxxxxxx.
till I go to UBD.
then I'll learn some medicine stuff. and earn some moolah!
hooray for moolah!
also, I can't wait to get my driving license.
having the ability to roam brunei would be awesome. else, I'm stuck at home. which is also kind of awesome, in a way. but yeah. =D

I wanna buy some games for my xbox. *.*
but I'm crazily broke!
damn.

zisce.

No comments: