Monday, November 22, 2010

I have left SCHOOL. for GOOD.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY LEFT MAKTAB DULI!!!
I'm soooo happy.
it's like quitting tuitions, if tuitions were 5 hours long instead of 2. =D
BYE MD!

Hey You Guys Gif - Hey You Guys
see more Gifs

so now, it's just waiting for my results. hopefully AAA (amin).
while waiting, I shall be resting like a sloth at home.
speaking of sloths,as I've said, I want one as a pet.
I mean, just look at it!
so cutee and lazyyy. just like me. =D
am I right? no? anyone?

so as I was saying, during the hols, I'll try to get into an attachment to RIPAS as something.
I will also get my license which will be AWESOME. can't wait for that.
I shall also be learning many songs on the guitar and drums. so I can't wait for that either.
so all in all, even though it will be a crazily long holiday, I shall do my best to do some productive activities, say about.... 30% of the time. which is a lot for a lazy butt like me. =D
and if I can, I'll be updating useful stuff here. so stick around for that, I guess.
like... quizzes or something.
or a picture you have to solve! yeah!
like this!


see yahz.

zisce.

No comments: