Wednesday, November 17, 2010

8 months of couch potatoing, here I come!

HELLO THANK YOU COME AGAIN!
my exams are freaking OVER!

Happy Doggie Gif - Happy Doggie


Do The Borris Gif - Do The Borris
see more Gifs

almost 2 months of not posting anything here. sad, it has become.
but no worries cos now I have [8 months X 30 days X 24 hours X 60 mins] worth of time now that my exams are over. =D

report on exams?
maths, doable. hopefully, A.
chem, p5 was weird. p4 was better.
bio, p4 was alright. p5 was crazy easy. so hopefully, A.

now that that's over with,
I'm off to get weeks worth of series, games and movies.
any suggestions?
these are SOME of what I will get. that I remember now.
modern family, psych, mentalist, simpsons, supernatural, glee.
probably will get others.

tomorrow, I'm going to school, hopefully for the last time for this year, to finish up my school leaving certificate form. yay. =D

zisce.

No comments: