Wednesday, January 20, 2010

now I know how running in heels feel like. sorta.

hiya guys.
we had football tadi. which was fun. tho awal2, I wasnt really feeling it cos my gut was yelling out in pain. it was training for the real soccer team. I didnt know, so aku ikut saja. and then I had to jog around the field with them and stuff. tiring as hell. =D I'm definitely not made for the serious part in football. x]
football was alright. scored a goal. assisted by mirul. (not merule) but I was too tired to enjoy most of it. x] sad me.
and I did alllll of that. with my brother's futsal boots. which was like one size smaller than my usuals. so now, my toes are in a lot of pain. :D

school has been blabla. marule and mirul inda skulah for 2 days so I've been alone in bio. dont know why they arent around. but yeah, they make me such a sad, sad person. chem, maths, ths, has been normal. and homeworks, I've been doing. mostly. sorry maths teacher. =D

I'm off to bed now. very tired.
I know what you all are thinking. "AZEEZ IS SLEEPING EARLY! IMPOSSIBLE!"
you know what? people can change you bastard! eseh, mental. hahahah.
nahh. just a change of pace. =]
a good one too, dont you think?
I feel so happy, I think I'd give all of you kisses. too bad I dont like you. =p

zisce.

No comments: