Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've been longing for you. soccer ball.

my feet hurt. x]
I played futsal with zul, merule, zaki, afiq, syazwi, aqil and nazrin.
difference between me and them (other than my one year football hiatus) is that,
they brought shoes. and I didnt. =D
cos mine is dying. and it's small. my feet have grown, you see.
so I played bare footed. on that black ground thing. so yeah.
was very very fun. I forgot how good it feels like. =D
and I scored a goal, thanks to zaki. was a kalok, right place at the right time, goal. i snuck up behind nazrin and aqil, close to the goal. zaki shot, deflected to me. and just weakly shot it in. =]

now I'm off to do my bio essay. and if I'm feeling real good, all the other homeworks she gave tadi. cos if I finish em all, I'll be free of bio homeworks till saturday. =D
so yeah.
see yaaa.

and tonight, I'll be watching the haunting in connecticut or the exorcism of emily rose. so prepare to see traumatised me tomorrow. =D

zisce.

No comments: