Sunday, January 17, 2010

and so we enter another week.

hiii eberybodiee.
duuuhhhhh. *makes retarded look.

dad flew off to geneva last night. now he gets to meet my elder brother and sister. which is so fun. I'd go, but I have to take care of my family. cos I'm the most responsible around.
NOT.

tadi, we went out and about with mom. first, we went to manakah tu. for some kain. then to big papas to eat. mmm. tasty. we got floats. floats are goooood. =D and we bought quiches and such from mum's bakery. tasty.
then we went to cousin's. to see the baby. cute little baby shasha.
yes, wafie and marule. my little baby cousin's nickname is shasha. is that a coincidence or what?
then after an hour or so there, we went to gadong. si ameen needed her books and my aunt needed a ride to gadong. her family was there. so yeah. while they were looking for books, me and ajeeb went to egm. to look at the games. then we found out that the prices were cut by like 50-FUCKING-PERCENT. there were $30 ORIGINAL xbox 360 games! isnt that fucking crazy?! (sorry for the swearing)
so we bought armored core 4. :D
bad news is, it's in japanese.
good news is, IT'S FUCKING AWESOME! :D and I can understand most stuff. like what the weapons are. cos they write it in english. duuhhh. laser rifle, bazooka, etc. heck, most stuff is in english. cept for explanations and the voices and subtitles. which is really stupid cos now I dont know what they want me to do. but yeah, it's still fun. =D
brunei really needs to check the games their getting. I got a chinese halo for goodness' sakes.
wafie would looooveeee to stay over at my place now. =p

and here's what everybody would love to skip. a complaining part of my post. =D
i see that espeed has launched a back to school promotion. where someone gets whatnot for free.
why the hell are they launching promotions when the service they give is horrendous?
i dont get crazy people.
and with all the money they're getting, they could've upgraded their services. but I dont see any upgrades. all I see are promotions. they're trying to promote a faulty internet service to the public. great job. I'd give you a thumbs up, by currently, it's jammed UP YOUR ASS.

and the kitty pictures have been uploaded into facebook by my sister. so now I dont know if I should post em here.

zisce.

No comments: