Saturday, January 2, 2010

second post of 2010!

hiya everybody.
it's 1.46pm and I'm still in bed, with a cold.
it's a saturday and also, the second day of 2010. =D

so anyways, I'm just here to post something random.

I'll talk about what I havent talked about before. what happened on one of my dates with syat! =D
tho I wont do this often. cos kamu semua penyibuk. =p nada wahh. =D

so there we were, in swensens. eating our food.
yes, swensens. we felt like celebrating. so what the heck.
so we were talking and talking and finally landed in the topic of condensed milk(susu manis). (yes, we talk about a lot of stuff). she loves that stuff.
and so she talks about the stuff she uses that thing on. like dulu, she eats roti canai with curry+condensed milk. weird, but tastes good, she said.
so after a while, I said "eh, kau ani. panggil kau karang si susu manis"

O_O
yes, that's right everybody. i just called my girlfriend si susu manis.
don't worry, I already apologized for saying so. x]

zisce.

No comments: