Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm an emo. and this is my emo-ic comfession.

today, I did something horrifying. terrifying, even. (sama jua tu. -.-)
I shall tell you of my mistake, so you should learn from it.
for some hours, I totally forgot about my one true love. and left her all alone. my beloved vaio.
when I got home, I felt this overwhelming sense of incompletion.
and uselessness. and so much stupidity and idiocy. cos I left her in my locker in school.
I forgot. about the only thing that mattered. for the weekend.
I looked and looked, but she wasnt there. and she locked herself away from me. inside my freaking locker!
but I wasn't going to stop. for she meant the world to me.
as I was the only one who had the key, to take her back. total lie. marule has the key too.
and alas, she was back in my arms again. weary from loneliness. the locker was pretty dusty. and full of spiders.
and now, we're together.
4eva.

for those with laptops, HIGHLIGHT THE ABOVE TEXT.
those without laptops, GET ONE! :P

first of all, I'd just like to say, HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY WAFIE! =D
sorry we couldnt celebrate. but, next year, we can. since we're free to do all the shit we want! :D
have a good one. whatever that means.
it's like what you say when someone is gonna sleep with somebody.
"have a good one".
or when you're off to take a huuuugeee crapper.
"have a good one"
weird.

and tadi, I saw a spider who chased this fly, and finally caught it, and ate it. creeeeepy. but yet, really cool.
have you even wondered how spiders can jump and land so fast? since they're small, they should jump fast, land slow. goo look for a small jumping spider. and see what I'm blabbering about. =D

and I'm currently reading this book called new moan. which is a parody of twilight and new moon in one book. it is as funny as hell. =D
twilight lovers would hate it. but I'm not a twilight lover. I just read it out of curiosity. =p
that's why I love it. hillarious. x]
aannnddd, bella (in the book she's called heffa lump) finally has a personality! and I love the new personality. she's vain, kinda bimbo-ish and self centered. and funny. =D so that all adds up to a great great book. for me. x]

in a few days, I'll give a MOVIE REVIEWW!
isn't that greattt? =D
till then, get on with your lives peopleee. =p

zisce.

No comments: