Sunday, August 2, 2009

LAPTOP, WHERE ARE YOU

I miss my laptop! =[
I dont have anything to doo at homeee. cept tv and xbox.
tv, I only watch whole line and chowder. those who love weird, random, cute cartoons, go watch chowder. :D i rate it a 10. cos I'm weird.
xbox, I need a new game to obsess on. like GH METALLICA. will wait for a while before buying it. me and brothers are planning to share moolah to buy that package. GH metallica, world tour and metallica guitar. (Y) I'd buy ace combat but that's abang's game. or prototype but arah pc ada. or resident evil 5 but it's too expensive. so yeah.

our bio teacher left us for 2 weeks, so bio is sustituted by my favourite teacher in the world. NOOOO. school will therefore be hell for the next 2 weeks. =[ speaking of bio, I got highest in class again. 37/50. not amazing but good enough. =D
maths, normals. dont know when the mpr is. ths and chem, this wednesday. first and last lessons of the day. boooo. -.-

nothing else to update on. nothing much has been happening.
the proposal, I watched. give it a... 8.9. lots of funny scenes. that's why I like it. the story's predictable tho. so that's why it aint a 9.

life, is boring.

zisce.

No comments: