Sunday, July 26, 2009

it's primeape! BRIA!

I AM SOOOOOOOO BORING!
nothing to doooo. world tour is rusak. I dont know why. =[
hari atu, we bought hawx for the 360. looks good and stuff but it's too short and the missions are repetitive. so if you want my review, it's a freaking ace combat wannabe. a 7! cos eventho it's bad, it still looks awesome.
now I have my eyes set on guitar hero METALLICA. *.*

my laptop I sent to a shop. cos the crashing was becoming a nuisance. -.-
sent it to dee jay yesterday for checking. not for repairing tho. i hope they got that right. and I was almost done with dead space. =[ I sent it during ps. went down with my ps buddies. then dorang makan at tt blues. our ps was before lunch anyways and bio started at 1.30 so yeah, we had time to spare. but god damn they took so freaking long to make freaking ONION RINGS. onion rings, I give an 8. but tt blues service, 3! yes, I'm rating everything now.
bio, gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. 1.30 till 4.15. and if that wasn't bad enough, IT WAS 2 HOURS 45 MINS OF FREAKING THEORY. GILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. the first hour plus, aku angan2 while copying notes. seriously. so didnt listen to a lot of stuff. important stuff. pasal I was already soooo tired.

so the morning before that, I had a maths test. which was alright. was okay. definitely pass. and I'm hoping to get an A.
chem, normals. gots a test tomorrow. YEAH. havent studied for it. (Y)
ths, we had a group test. each group had to take the test. and we were expected to name ourselves. the middle, mixed group full of good english speakers and smart people (I think) named themselves, bears...... ooookaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. the table full of ladies were named ladies. the other mixed table named themselves no name. we were HANKY PANKY. which is actually an inappropriate term. it aint a body part, it's an action. think about it. =p and then on the whiteboard, we had to write down our answers (it was mcq) and we were the odd one out in most questions. like the first one, everyone answered D while we answered A. we were already going "yeah, we're gonna be the worst". then.... we got freaking HIGHEST. 10/15. the first question, we got it right. gahahaha. we is awesome.

i've got the stomach bug again. woke up at 2 in the morning pasal sakit parut. then crapped. still gots the aches now. but it disappears and appears at times. what's wrooonngg with my tummy. -_-

so expect less posts until my laptop is fixed. and until telbru FIXES OUR DAMNED MODEM. =D

zisce.

No comments: