Wednesday, August 26, 2009

na na naaaa naa

so today marks the last day of my bio buddy, kamal hassan, to be in MD.
he'll be going to JIS from now on.
so now I'm left in the girls side of the class, all alone.
bye maaallll. I'll miss ya. x[

anywayss, so the june results were out.
big big congratulations to those who did great. =D
those who didn't do so well, well there's the nov Os. do better then. =]

my laptop will be back around this week, dee jay people say. I've been laptopless for over a month cos of them. grrrr. and now, when it's coming back, it's exam season. booo. -.-
it's very very important so there's a very high chance that I wont be updating during said season. so yeah.

what else, what else.
school during puasa is a drag. it keeps me sleepy, hard to concentrate. and now's not the time to not concentrate. it's last minute stuff. revision and stuff. very very important. but yeah, it's been pretty rough.
our ps blocks have been taken up by tadarus. which I think is good for all muslim students. we get to read the holy quran during puasa. which is a major plus. (Y) downside is that our ps is cut down a bit shorter but the pros totally overweigh the cons.

If anyone knows a pill or drug that makes people to stop being lazy, I seriously need it right now. -.-

zisce.

No comments: