Wednesday, August 12, 2009

calling in air strike. ON THE S.A!

so today was kinda a good day. found out that, since lots of ths students got below 50 for the mpr, they changed the marking scheme. I got a C! :D and I got 35%. 20-25 is an E I think. above 50s are As. which is a first for me but yeah. he gave us this assignment. we need to look for any type of article from newspapers or mags about a person being convicted of something, good or bad. cut it out, paste it on paper or something and write something about it. due on saturday. I need to be reminded of this. *nods.
chem pracs were weirdly alright. one whole part of the pracs were cancelled so we were left with 2 others which were sorta okay. =D didnt finish it tho, as usual. and left.
maths, bio, as usual.
bio, note copying. praised for good leadership. chyea right me as the future leader of something. x]
maths, normal crita2. so bohring, that subject. and I finally found my formula sheet after weeks and weeks of looking. it was in my maths file (which is not used, mainly used for decoration) in my locker. =D

I really miss my laptop. -_-
BATAH DEE JAY ANI EH. :@

I need nice, easy songs to play on the guitar. cos I don't have my laptop to play with.
and ooh, ajeeb downloaded maple. currently hooked up to that for now.

and the warrior poet will pop up from time to time when he feels like it.
who he is, we will never know.

zisce.

No comments: