Saturday, August 15, 2009

are you with me? hello hello.

I am awfullly tired right now. feels like there're dumbbells hanging on my eyelids.
but why, do you ask do I spend time updating a useless blog instead of sleeping? I myself dont hella know so stop asking. xp

I seriously need to start studying for my future exams. it aint funny mannn. my chemistry is baadd and my bio needs reading up on. need more maths practice and help on some topics and ths is just salt to the wound.

school was normal. hate saturdays.
maths as early period, crap.
chem as continuing period, boring.
ths as after break period, okay.
ps before lunch, spent doing bio.
bio after lunch, till 4.15, TIRING.
THEENNN.
brother, bringing me out (by the way, congrats to him for getting his license. you rock (Y)) till almost 6.
ngaji at 6 till about 7.30

so I'm guessing I have to buy metallica after my exams. which is after november. DANGG.
I'm hoping guitar hero 5 will be out too. and I'll buy l4d 2 and cod mw 2 too. for pc. and other good games. like bioshock 2. so many 2s. *.*

I wanna watch year oneeeeeeee.

zisce.

No comments: