Thursday, August 6, 2009

good game, gae family. =D

today is nisfu syaaban. so our whole family puasa. cept for ajeeb. pasal ia 'ada ugama' sama 'ngaleh pasal ugama'. he's like an excuse machine going overdrive. it's in the genes. *nods.

so anyywaayyyss. ths test has been postponed. we're gonna do it this saturday. MCQs, as usual. tadi we did a revision on it. I sucked ass. so I'm guessing I'll die this saturday. =D
chem test tadi was unusually easy. I breezed through most of the questions. cept for that enthalpy thing. atu saya hantam. tapi since most were on organics, which I understood better than enthalpy, it was okay. and that other question about group 2 elements. good thing I read up on that. :D so I'm hoping I'll get my first A in chem. if I do, it'll motivate me enough for the upcoming final year exams and the AS exams. which I'll die in both. x[

so tadi, since we havent seen marcel for a loooooonng time and he was free (he has holidays now, that bastard), we went out with him. =D
kami ke rf. was supposed to go with dorang si pol but they were a no show. so we played amongst ourselves.
first, we played cod. daaammnnn. lama sudah aku inda main. first map, showdown, I sucked. dapat lowest. x] next map, backlot, siuuukk. we went crazy with shotguns. =D and I got highest. next was wet works. I got highest there too. and I got my first C4 kill. on marule. =D i just left it here and there and saja2 latupkan. and kana ia. heheh. then was bog. highest there tooo. or was it wafie. antah. ada one map, only one kill difference between us. -_- so yeah I dont remember.

then we randomly played other games.
like l4d on expert. died on 3rd chapter. and dragonball.
was fun shooting stuff with energy things.
and cs source. kami lama sudah inda main. marule's hella good with the sniper. aku bida. x]

then we went back to cod cos ada orang main jua. and it took us less than 10 mins to get into the top 4. :D marule went on a killing spree. he got 99 kills, then server shut downn. dum dum dummm. wafie 2nd, me third, marcel 4th. we should make a clan. the gae family. we've got a sniper/big mamaman: wafie, marule: crazy killing machine, marcel: the jason of cod and me, rpg-smg man. =D how that'll work, I do not know. but it does. x]
we played till around 5. if only we could all stay late. we could've played till antah. 9 kali. :D it was fun while it lasted. next time lagiiii. xD

and my laptop's waaaaaaaaaayy over in singapore. when will it come baaaaaacckkk? :(

zisce.

No comments: