Saturday, September 11, 2010

what a stupid.


good evening everybody. =D

so the second day of raya has passed.
we held our open house today.
our house was PACKED.
friends who came were the 3 gays (NIPPAL!) and muizz, zaki and amir.
at this one time, there was upwards of 70 people in our house. seven-freaking-ty.
but we managed. sure we had to run around the place carrying plates and refilling the food stations and all, but it was all good.
thanks NIPPALS! for helping out.... NOT. =p
cept for that little bit of time.
and aku sebenarnya kan bagi kamu $5 punya angpow. but I forgot. oh welll.
I took some pictures, but not of the 70+ people thing. MAYBE I'll post em. if I have the mood to. uploading camera pictures take a long time. -.-

first day of raya, I only went to 3 houses. can you believe that?
grans, where we stayed for about... 3-4 hours.
tua and tangah. both normal raya visiting periods.
then baliiiikk.
I didn't get to show my nice dark green cara melayu.
I like the colour of the cara melayu. so yeah.

hoping tomorrow will go to lots of houses.
AND hoping to have time to go to neeeeeesah's. =D
also hoping that she will give me 5 bucks. heheheh.


funny fail gifs - Race Car Disaster
see more SeƱor Gif
zisce.

No comments: