Friday, September 17, 2010

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHEREFFIN SPIDERS IN THAT MOTHEREFFIN TOILET

my toilet keeps getting huge long legged spider inhabitants.
so how in the world am I supposed to shower or crap in peace in there when those spiders are tormenting me?
with their freaky ass long legs. and it's freaky ass walk. and it's freaky ass long legs.
yuck.


anyywaayyss. we're going to cousin's later, after sembayang jumaat. which cousins, you ask?
the ones waaaaaayyyy over at seria. yay. =D
hoping to go somewhere else after. but we probably won't.

also, I have a.... MOVIE REVIEEWWWW.

Resident Evil : Afterlife

Rating: 6.5?/10
I don't know what to give it actually. =D
I've seen too many zombie movies, and all of them look kind of the same now.
disappointment is... chris redfield does NOT look like the game's chris. but they hired wentworth miller for the part. which is commendable. but chris is big and bulky and grrrrr. wentworth miller.... nyeh.
what I find cool is that some things are like from the game. wesker looks alike. and he can dodge bullets. =D
anyways, enough of my geeky talk.
if you need a movie to watch around this time, then I guess this'd be it. =]

oh yeah, I have another open house this sunday.
so if any of you want to come, you're welcome to. =D

zisce.

No comments: