Tuesday, September 14, 2010

si ajeeb mengigau. IA AZAN. WTF.


soooo.....
raya has tuned down.
some people are proudly showing off their "I collected $100+ on the first week of raya!" achievements. so to each their own.
while I, on the other hand, have enjoyed eating. yep.
food has been good (kinda) throughout my visits.

now I have a week to do absolutely nothing.
hoping to go out, but my ass is fixed to my bed. and my laptop's firmly planted on my lap.
but I am so freaking boorreeeedddd.
all I've done is watch psych.
awesome, but it takes up 4 hours of my day, max. which leaves another 20 hours.
and I spend like 10, sleeping.

yesterday, we only went out from 5pm till like 10. and we went to... 3 houses? yeah.
today, I woke up at around 2. spent the time after that, finishing the first season of psych.
I dont know what else to do. -.-

zisce.

No comments: