Saturday, September 18, 2010

being tormented by a goddamn spider.

evening poople! (not a typo)
usually, I'm too lazy to write up 2 posts on 2 consecutive days.
UNLESS SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPENED. :OOOO

but sadly, nothing interesting happened today.
BUT.
remember the spider I talked about?
the one HARASSING me?
yeah.
it hid in my towel.
and as I grabbed my towel, after I showered, it jumped out.
then probably laughed too as it saw a crying nude girl in the bathroom.
I swear, if I had a can of ridsect in one hand and a big fly swatter in the other and I was wearing a radioactive suit (just for protection), I'll show him who'll be laughing. and DEAD. eheheheh.


and here's a random photo of a digimon.
this is the kinda cute tokomon. which the japanese producers made.

now this is also tokomon, made by the same producers.

how in the world could they monster-ize such a poor animal. now it looks like a head crab. -.-

anyways, I have an interesting movie review.
it's of...

Stomp The Yard 2

rating: 2/10
yeah, I'm sure you're thinking the same thing.
2??? this dude is WACK. CRAZY. EL POYO LOCO.
stomp the yard 1 was the BOMB!
and I agree. it was.
but watch it again.
now imagine they cut down... let's say.... 80% of the dance excitement. yeahhh.
and just give it... 3 dance scenes.
and for the fun of it... use ugly people and throw out the originality!
what do you get?
you guessed it!
CRAP!
(colin mochrie reference intended)

zisce.

No comments: