Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Someone's poisoned the water hole!


Well helleewwww thereee.
school's here! how are you feeling?? bored yet?
I FREAKING AM.

buutttt. good news. bio MPRs is over! and it was easier than the old MPRs. =D
so I'm happy for that.
maths is this thursday. chem is next week.
but bad news! i did my chem holiday homework. how is that bad news? WE DIDN'T NEED TO PASS IT UP.
that's like, reaaallllyyy crappy.
but it's all good. cos 'ol azeez is feeling too awesome to feel too down. =D

so.... movie review!

Toy Story 3
10/10
OMFG BESTESZT MOVIE EVAHX!!!1!1!!11!
seriously. =D I'd rate this the best animated movie ever. second is up.
GO. WATCH. IT.
NOW.

A-Team
8.9/10
Super awesome movie. funny, and full of action. like actioney movies? then this is the movie for you! go waste your money on it. now.

Karate Kid
8.4/10
Super cool movie. jaden smith is simply awesome! can't say he's a mini will smith. cos will smith can't do kung fu. =p
but yeah, still awesome. go watch this!

3 Idiots
9.9/10
SUPERFUNNYMOVIELIKECRAZYGOWATCHTHISRIGHTNOWORGETITFROMMEBUTIT'S5GIGSTHOSORRY.
... what that said.

Music Review!
Bullet For My Valentine - Fever
8.9/10
first metalcore album for me. but this is just awesome. can't get the tunes out of my head. there's a good alternative rock song in there too. =D

so till next time. which is whenever I feel like posting about crud. =D

zisce.

No comments: