Wednesday, June 30, 2010

pictures to entertain you








hellooo my sexy readers. (PUKE)
my mprs are OVEEEERRRR. =D
chem was hardd. and dumb.
you see, the topics that came out were organic chem and transition elements.
organic chem, being the new and larger topic, should've had more questions than transition elements. so I studied the organic chem more.
BUT. transition element question were harder. AND. the organic chem questions were kind of easy. so I kind of screwed it.
but I hope I get good grades.

and twice, my bio teacher said the bio mpr marks would come out. and twice, it didn't. she says tomorrow for sure. but that's what she said yesterday.
oooh oooh. my "that's what she said" moment in bio.
Miss Irene: .... So we'll just do a quick one.
Me : That's what she said. =D
Class : (silence)
Kamal and Mirul : (laughs)

I wonder what good movies will be on.

zisce.

No comments: