Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FINALLY, THERE'S INTERNET. in ameen's room. great.

HEY Y'ALL.
many apologies for not posting any of my crud for a week or 2.

it's because:

and thennn someone said to me

so I asked him

cos I was gonna show him my

but it's all good now cos

=D
anyways, I was busy with the house moving. I just got internet today. I've been internetless for a week plus! like, wooww.
so yep, now it's back on and the move is almost done.
just a few more items. like the drum set. =D

gots an exam on THURSDAAAAYYYYYY.
then I'll be FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.

NOT.
I have lots of chem homeworks and a bio presentation to make.
and get this! (OMG I SOUND LIKE ADEEB!)
the presentation will be made on the first day of EFFING SCHOOL!
and the bio mpr will be on the next day!
WHO DOES THAT??
evil teachers, that's who!
so yep, am busy busy busy.
but will try to update this thing. =D

zisce.

No comments: