Saturday, June 12, 2010

how quickly it turns into boredom


I AM BORED.
it's almost midnight.
and I am bored.

I need to make the powerpoint presentation tomorrow. for bio.
but I dont feel productive.
and teacher wants us to send her emails of our progress.
when I can do nothing and send a 'we are halfway done in making the presentation' email.
which I really really want to do. but my conscience is saying otherwise.

so.... movie review?

Shorts
8/10
Just finished watching it. kind of funny. a bit childish. but juussttt within my limits of childishness. =D
an alright movie if you're looking for a movie to pass the time.

Unthinkable
9.2/10
Very serious movie but very very good. about terrorism. and truths. MUST WATCH.
and there's SAMUEL JACKSON! hence, a 9.2. =D
tired of these muthaf***in snakes on this muthaf***in plane yet?

When in rome
7/10
Kind of a normal, romantic-comedic movie. it's.... I don't know. normal. =D
watch it if you're up for a romantic kind of movie. sappy. whatever. x]

I am sam
9/10
it's old, I know. but I just watched it. and it's awesommmeeeeeee. remember my name is khan? this is the english version. =D
sad and happy and awesome. AND DAKOTA FANNING. intelligent at a young age. super cool.
MUST. WATCH.

Bounty Hunter
7.8/10
Predictable, these movies. as always. was gonna give it a 7 but jennifer anniston's in there. and gerard butler. but he looks a bit fat in it. still, I upped the ratings a bit.

Hot Tub Time Machine
8.5/10
Funny. =D The title says it all. and it has a weird set of actors. but they make this movie even awesomer.
good stuff if you need a good movie to watch.

simpsons season 20
10/10
(to marule and marcel and wafie)
SALAM, AYYYY LAAAYYYYKOOOOOMMMMM
pure genius.

next I'm gonna go watch gremlins! =D
eeeeheheheheh.

and I'm playing mass effect 1.
which is somehow better than mass effect 2 (to me) in terms of gaming. and I've only played like 20 minutes of it.
why? it has GRENADES, for one.
play it yourself, and see the diff.

zisce.

No comments: