Monday, July 13, 2009

WHY?

si merule tagged me on facebook. aku malas buat sana pasal ramai orang. =D so I'll do it here where nobody knows. I'm cool that way. =p

What's the last thing you said that you wish you didn't say?

= POOOOOOOOOOP.

Who was the last person you thought about?
= =D

Are you rubber or glue?
= rubbah!

Is there someone in your life who tries to make your life hell?
= hoooo yeah. si dengung aka lalat aka quacky aka si behaaaaaaviour.

Who was your first kiss?
= I'll wait till I'm married.

If you were gone for a long period of time, who would you visit first?
= let's see.... depends on which restaurant I'll miss the most. maybe kfc.

Who did you last take a picture with?
= antah. havent taken pictures for some time. maybe cousins.

What color underwear are you wearing?
= RAINBOW.

Have you ever woken up with your clothes on inside out?
= antah. doesn't really matter. will take a shower after that anyway. =p

Do you have any bruises currently?
= nope. but I got these weird moles from pracs. which I removed during the test tadi. =D

What is your method of studying?
= I dont do studying. =p

What was the last song that bounced throughout your eardrums?
= Hearts burst into FIRE!

If someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you?
= depends on the height and where we're jumping from.

Does it ever feel like the world's on your shoulders?
= WHY?

If you trapped in a jail cell, how would you escape?
= slide through gaps between jail bars.

Why did you last say you're sorry?
= when I hit on a chick and said 'sorry, I just farted. did I blow you away?'

You're stuck in a cage with a lion, do you pet it?
= why THE HELL should I?

What is your opinion on suicide?
= WHY?

Have you bit anyone recently?
= myself. on the finger. to know if I'm tasty.

Is your room messy or clean?
= even if I clean it up, it'll get messy.

Have you ever been ditched by your friends?
= friends are for the weak. MWAAHAHA.

If someone could see into your heart, what would they see?
= blood. lots and lots and lots of blood. and a rainbow. :D

Do you like music for the lyrics or the tune?
= the tune.

When was the last time you had a nightmare?
= bee's birthday. =D

Who did you last go shopping with?
= define 'shopping'.

When was the last time you wrote on the cement with chalk?
= I barely even touched chalk in the last few years. *.*

What are the last two digits of your cell phone number?
= 22!

How do you want to die?
= flying on a white pony which eats rainbows and poops butterflies. AAAAHHHHHH.

so I'm feeling much much much better now. the stomachaches and headaches come up once in a while along with nausea. but other than that, I'm gooood. (Y)

chem, had test. difficult. x] while doing it, I removed these mole things from my hands. looks like moles but are just black... stuff. so yeah. =D
bio, maths, as usual. maths, totally did not listen to a word she said today. WAFIE'S FAULT. =D
ths, I found this paper of riddles on my desk. so instead of doing our question paper, we did that. :D the first question was as stupid as hell. it says:

"A couple RUSHED to a street. The husband left the CAR for a few minutes and when he got back, he saw his wife dead and a stranger was there. WHY"

first of all, he says RUSHED to a street which clearly means like running or walking fast. then he says they got out of a car. O_o WHAAAAA? and the question; WHY? WHY WHAT?
I'LL KILL YOU. mental.

next,
In a room, there are 2 doors. one will make you die, the other... well... doesn't. there are 2 people in that room, one will always tell lies, the other will tell the truth. you dont know anything about anything in the room. so how do you get out safely?

my theory is that, you ask the dudes about something simple. like, is this the colour green. and you hold out something green. then the liar will say no, the truthteller will say yes and you get married and live happily ever after. the end.

zisce.

No comments: