Sunday, July 5, 2009

school is started tomorow

holidays are over.
extended holidays are over too.
so what's after holidays?
that's right, HELL. xO

I have a test tomorrow on organic chemistry. boooorriiinngg.
I heard the check ups are till 9 tomorrow. and I heard lots of people arent going to school tomorrow. :O

yesterday was a baaad day for me.
the guys came over. wafie came earliest, at 8.45. but I was still asleep. I slept late, you seee. ad so he came, I was still asleep, maid woke me up,I rushed showering and I felt sleepy the whole day. -.-
then marule came and I helped marule with bio.
then marcel came and we played games. then we guitar heroed. :D fun fun time.
then dorang balik, aku ada ngaji. then I ate this... thing. lupa ku namanya. tasty. and I choked on it. made my face red. couldn't breathe. *.* then I drank water and I felt allll better.
I snapped by e-string again. =[ will buy new string tomorrow.
something else happened that night, I forgot what it was. but yeah. :D

today, I woke up very late. cos it's the last day of hols. and I have rights to do that. x] and I trimmed my hair. =[ less thick now. I dont like it at allll. I look dorky.
homeworks are done so I dont have to worry about that.

flu count rose again today. to 140+. scary.
I'm hoping, tomorrow, the check ups will be very very slow so I can skip chem. :D let me have ths and ps saja. x]

byeee fun freedom of holidayss. I'll see you again in a few months. I will miss you!

zisce.

No comments: