Sunday, November 23, 2008

SMS Graduation

very tiring day today.
if I was hired to photograph today, I could've made tons of cash. too bad I wasn't. ah well. so the primary 6 graduation was from 8am-12 midday. form 5 was 2.30pm till 5pm. went for both. :D
here they are. (sorry for some with bad quality. tried my best)


Primary 6 Graduation.


Cikgu Masjiah giving her welcoming speech
Guest Of Honour giving his (patriotic?) speech
Applauding the guest of honour
Part of the crowd that was present
Babu wasn't listening to the speech. BUSTEEDDD.
The kids doing wushu with swords. it sounded COOL!
The one with... rods?
The final pose
Si Ajeeb going through the... thing...
If he moved just a bit more, he could've hit that guy's face. *nods.
walking away from SMS.
You don't know how hard it was for me to force him to do this. -_-"
The HSM/Camp Rock Musical! WEEHEE! xD
Little cousin Nurin getting her 2nd place Academic Award prize
One of the pyramids made during the cheerleading performance
another pyramid. don't remember if that's a guy he's carrying...
final pose.
Asher(?) giving his speech. cool little bugger.
putih the cow. shouldn't it be hitam-putih? yes, I know I'm lame!
"I see a cow. Now I DANCE!"
Jack wore freaking glow in the dark clothes! and he's poor! (in blue)
[sorry. he was moving and I couldn't use the flash.]
the Saving money part of the story.
(10% Savings, 10% Sharing and 80% SPENDING!)
Parents sitting in the front row. (Dad's on mom's left side)
Singing the graduation song, "Spread Your Wings And FLY". or something.
the one Ajeeb didn't know!
Reading the lyrics on the projector
Mum and Dad
The only good family picture I found. (Ajeeb ruined others. -_-")
Family and Uncle Wandi's son
Cool I look shorter here!
I think.

Congratulations to all who passed their PSRs and are going to secondary schools around the country. Good-Freaking-Luck! Trust me, you'll need it.

-Goodbye Primary 6, Hello Kindergarten!-

Form 5 Graduation

It was basically a teen version of the primary 6 graduation. except there was no Jack and the Beanstalk (awwwhh) and HSM/Camp Rock Musical (more AWWWHHH) but there was a dance called Hollywood. and the videos were cooler. and less pictures. :D and this time, I went with Marcel. and damn, we were NOISY. xD
and I had to crop most of these pictures. so don't complain. :p

started off with some nasyid thing. made marcel uber sleepy. :D

Class Photos.

year 11A


year 11B

year 11C

Year 11D


The Hollywood Performance

and now, pictures of old friends. :D (not really. just random pictures of people I took. but friends nontheless)

Raihan!
The bestie since primary 2. until I left for SOASC. That's SEVEN freaking years!
Darren.
used to be as close as a pencil and it's lead. we're still cool tho. (awesome. my own simile!)
Si Jah... Fatin.
Not really close but she lives some metres away from me. :D
Nick!
I AM NOT A LAMP POST.
:D

zisce.