Thursday, November 13, 2008

one more exam leftt.

which is chem 1&2 on monday. why can't it be on saturday. then we could've finished earlier. -.-

anyways, just giving a report on the O's again. then I'm gonna ask people about the beach party. :D

maths 2 was partly hard.
I didn't answer a few questions on transformation of graphs, the graph thing and that other thing. that x is tens and y is something something. didn't even understand the question. -_-" other than those questions, everything else was sorta alright. I hope I get that A tho. need that improvement in maths. but that stupid xy thing was 5 freaking marks! x(

add math 1 was okay. answered most of the questions. others I left out. cos payah. and was running out of time. some of them I did halfway tho but as Jaya said "the ones you dont know, dont care. as you malays say 'antam sajalah'". :D

physics 1 was ok. physics 2 was crap. there were 3 questions about electricity. 2 in section B. and I didn't read anything about it. and random daydreaming actually helped. einstein's weird hair helped me figure out that his what-I-thought-was-useless e=mc2 formula had a use after all. :D
geo 1 was normal. and the map was smaller. hooray! :D

add math 2 was greaatt! much better than add math 1 and mathD 2. managed to answer everything. thank youuu last minute jaya tuitions. x] very confident that this will be much better than junes. :D

I'll probably post some stuff on the 17th or 18th. kalau rajin. =p

zisce.

No comments: