Friday, November 7, 2008

free weekend.

another week of exams has gone...
2 more weeks left! x]

so maths 1 was okay. most of the easy topics came out. (angles, cumulative frequency, etc.)
and I finally understood the transformation of graphs thing during the exams. I'm so happy. =') too bad I won't be needing it anymore. mwahahah.
so I'm guessing the stuff that'll come out in paper 2 iss... vectors, sohcahtoa thing, angles in a circle? the 'convert this money into that money' thing and mensuration. among other stuff.

english was alright. I overdid paper 1 and paper 2 was a bit confusing but overall, it's okay.

geo 2 was also alright. studied on the right stuff. except for settlement studies and agriculture. but it's okaayyy. the form 4 topics that came out were mostly easy. the volcano thing kalokk. I didnt know the types of volcanoes so aku antam. and luruss! xD and the population thing was easier than expected. just about BR, greying population and population density. hope I get an A this time.*crosses fingers.

next exams will be...
monday : MathD 2.
tuesday : AddMath 1.
wednesday : physics 1&2 and geo1.
thursday : AddMath 2.

will post again next week if I can. =]

zisce.

No comments: