Sunday, October 16, 2011

frontal parietal occipital temporal mandible maxilla zygoma

HAAAALLLLL-OOOOOOOOOOOOO.
it iss.... THE WEEKEND!
god I love weekends. dont you? 2 free days of doing absolutely nothing. =D


anywayss, I've nothing much to update on. and unfortunately, no pictures of anything. nothing much happened since wednesday.
maybe just a bit of an overview.
this week, we studied about bones. so we had to know their function, structure, types, etc etc and worse of all, THE NAMES.
there are 200+ bones in the body.
two. hundred. frickin. plus.
surprise picture!

but we only had to know a couple. like the ones in the skull, the arms, the leg, the vertebrae and the hips. =D
it was a lot of memorising, but I think i got them down.
and the face has like a bunch of bones. -.-
stupid face.


ooh, and I just got my timetable for the other half of the semester.
and itt issssss HORRIBLE.
buutttt. there's only 1 month left in this semester. i'll end in late november. woohoo!
can't waittt to be going around UK in december-early jan. =D
wheeeeeee.
till then, I'll be best friends with the library. =[


anywayss, today I woke up at 12.30! =D
slept like a little baby.
then i went to the city to get stuff.
and noww I'm back.


i havent done ANY reviews lately. cos I havent watched ANY movies or listened to ANY songs. -.-
oh well. december, hope you be kind to me and give me lots of money to spend on stuff. i will appreciate it. =D



till next timeee.

No comments: