Sunday, July 25, 2010

kind of good saturday


my saturday started off like -_-
cos my bio teacher said there'll be bio in the afternoon. when there shouldn't be any. (there's a breast cancer talk for all girl teachers and students)
but it ended like =D
cos it was CANCELLED. eheheheh.

friday was kinda dumb. there was supposed to be bio extras from 8-10.
buuuutttt. due to my idiocy. I forgot. and woke up at 9.45. whoops. =D
so my friday was goood. =p

anywayyss. kami start kana kacau lagiii. (dulu ada jua. driver and maids kana kacau)
it started when my driver trimmed the branches off trees around the house.
yesterday, my elder brother kana kacau. at around 2 in the morning. the door to the room tebuka. and then tetutup balik after a few seconds. :O
ajeeb was so scared lapas si abang gitau, ia minta my maid dengani ke bilik to switch on the radio for the surah channel. ha-haa.
and my driver heard singing. ooooooohhh~
=D
soo... anyone wants to sleepover?
heheheh.

this monday, my ustaz bawa kawannya to drive it or them off. at 10pm! :O
we will dead!

zisce.

No comments: