Tuesday, July 6, 2010

finally, some good news.


chem marks were out. I got 63%! =D
most of you would go, 'that's it? THAT'S ITT??'
I go 'yeahhh! one of the highest in class. and the highest I've gotten this year! I'm A-WE'-SO-ME'!"
so I feel better now. =D
kinda. I still hate maths. lousy maths.
and there's still the retest marks for chem to be added. I hope it'll bring my marks up, not down. x]

so here's a movie BEGGING to be reviewed.

Eclipse
4/10
Ha-haa. =D
Here's the summary of it. opening, horror. after, romance, for an hour plus. fight scene, 10-15 mins. romance ending.
also, important points to remember. taylor lautner wasn't given shirts to wear for most of the movie. and action to twilight is like an awesome aftertaste of candy after eating veggies. it comes up right at the end to cheer you up of the bitter disgustingness, but then it disappears completely, leaving you vulnerable to more disgustoness. =D
if you wanna watch it, watch it for taylor lautner without his shirt on and the trying to dominate the movie. if you're a guy, and that's your reason to, then I'm quite disturbed. =p

Up in the Air
9/10
it's a movie from last year. I just watched it and it is awesomeee. =D
very fun and intelligent movie. for fun and intelligent people? nope. for people who want to watch good quality movies. =]
gooo watch it!

I watched some others.... but I forgot what they are. =D
oh welll.
tomorrow off to cyber with mai pweNkZ. ahax.
hope we'll get to play unreal tournament. I shall slaughter themm. >=]

zisce.

No comments: