Monday, July 12, 2010

how ironic. fever by BFMV was stuck in my head. now I got one.


as soon as dorang marcel balik, I got a fever.
wow.
I must really miss them.
or they came, spread some disease, and went back.
I'm thinking it's the latter.
damn youu. :@

so tadi I went to school. for the tests.
I was like "need. to. go. important. tests. today"
then it turns ouuttt, bio wasn't a 'real' test.
she gave us some of the exercises to do. without cheating. (I cheated, by the way. with mirul) she told us "be honest to yourself". but we're not honest from the start. =p

chem was a real test.
I had to take it during my ps. in a lower 6 class. who thought I was a lower 6-er.
awwwwwhh. they said I look as young as them. that's so sweet. =p
it was kinda hard.
then, after the test, I submitted the paper and she asks how was it.
I said "it was kinda difficult. x]"
and she said "it's okay, we'll be discussing it"
O_O

all in all, if I didn't go to school today, I'd have spent most of the time in bed.
which would've been awesome. but I wouldn't have seen syat today. which wouldn't be as awesome.
do I make sense? not really.
the fever has gotten to my brain.

I can feel the fever, taking over. (8)

zisce.

No comments: