Friday, July 30, 2010

BADABOOOOOOSH!


heyyyy guuyyyyysss
(see reference : phatgaykid on youtube)

soooo. it's friday.
and there was another bio extra today. =D
and mind you, I totally remembered and woke up early.
BUT i didn't go. heheheh.
cos aku ada function. so yeahhh.

anyways, phatgaykid, go look him up. you'll get a good laugh, I'm telling you. =D
craaaaaaazzzyyyyyy. =D
my favourite line in one of his videos:
"lip synching can only done by professionals and really good singers"
exactly mr gay man, exactly.

and on wednesday, we had a field trip.
to DSS. the department of science services.
no pictures tho, sorry. I was too lazy to bring my camera. and my phone was low on battery. so yep.
it was good. a good field trip. gave me more options for career paths. =]

I'm gonna go play football now.
so enjoy your weekend!

zisce.

No comments: