Wednesday, May 19, 2010

or press button, applaud hand that comes out of thing




maths p6 in exactly a week. and chem pracs the day after.
so far, maths p6 revision has been alright. I can do most of the questions, but sadly, not enough for an A. so I'll definitely study much harder to confirm that A.
chem pracs will be okay, I guess. the only part I'm worried about is calculations. and if I have enough time to do everything and think of the answers. I usually go blank at first, looking at the paper. then finally find out how to do them at the last minute. which is pretty annoying.

just here to update this thing.
as you know, mom and dad are outt. still out. but they'll be back soon. which is GREAT. cos my annoying little sister thinks she can do all she wants now that they're gone. and she's been freaking pmsing everyday. ask a simple question, she answers with anger.
like "napa ameen ahir abis tuition karang?"
reply : "napa kan?! sir matt suruh wah! kan exam kali ah!"
and you know what's the worst part about that?
she calls US 'over'. so freaking ironic. it's like a drama queen mocking other people for being all emotional.
I'm sooo tired of her. why can't she grow up like normal people?

wish me luck for my exams! :D
and oh, good luck to yours! whoever you areee.

zisce.

No comments: