Thursday, May 13, 2010

you know you wanna!


the exam turned out to be WONDERFUL.
I have a good feeling my maths p1 is an A. =D
and and, I just found out. my chem pracs is paper 34 not 33. so it's gonna be on the 27th, not 20th. so I have 2 whole weeks to study my p6! yeaaahh!
then chem pracs, I'm confident about. cept for the calculations. I hope it'll be easy.
p2 and p1 chem, I'm also confident on. but not overly confident as in "Imma get 100%!". more like confident as in, "I'm gonna get at least a B in all papers!" cos I know I'm not perfect. =D

in a good good mood from the exams. =D
so now I'll be giving out... a movie and music review!

Kick Ass
(8.5 / 10)
awesome movie. very funny. and nicholas cage is in it! :O
he acts as a lame, looking father. but is a mighty cool hero! (spoilers!)

Picture Perfect by Every Avenue
(8/10)
just what I expected from them. an album full of good songs. as always, not all albums are perfect. some songs are awesome, while others are nyeh. overall, I think it's a good album. =]

Do Overs and Second Chances by Go Radio
(7.5/10)
as much as I hate jason for leaving mayday parade and making a new band, he still sounds awesome. 2 favourites from this album, others are also nyeh. but yeah, it's as if mayday parade simply changed names. and only had 1 singer.
Mayday Parade doesn't sound right without Jason, Jason don't sound right without Mayday Parade.
just like how a salt shaker ain't the same without a pepper shaker. they're meant to be. =D

zisce.

No comments: