Sunday, July 27, 2008

a week, of nothingness.

"Before you, my life was a like moonless night. Very dark, but there we stars-points of light and reason.
...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty."
- quoted from New Moon by Stephenie Meyer.

nothing much happened this week. just the normal studying and stuff.
except for the fact that them marcel folk are now calling me bellsprout.


we were talking about pokemon and stuff and randomly, we were naming people what pokemon they were. and I ended up as a bellsprout. Marcel was suggested to be a sudowodoo. I tried to draw it. but it ended up looking like kepala si 'awang'. xD



I started playing half life 2 again. I just reinstalled it 'cos I lost it from reformatting the laptop. It still scares the shit out of me. I recommend CounterStrike and CallOfDuty players to play it. x)

speaking of Counter Strike, the guys(Marcel, Merule, Marule, Wafie and Nad) and I went out today. with Raw and Lisa from BGIC.
we watched The Dark Knight. it was a hella long movie, but it was freaking awesome. xD I totally like Joker's magic trick. it was unbelievable. :p and his "you complete me" speech to Batman. hillarious!
then we went to play CS after that. played at aztec first, but lots of other people joined, so it wasn't so cool. then we started a new game at speedrun. lots of screaming and shouting was there. specially from me, marcel and marule. heheh. I helped the terrorist side demolish the counter terrorist side at one time. with a desert eagle and the occasional flashbangs. so I was sorta the kamikaze. :D marcel(who occasionally shoots me, and once, killing me) ended up the guy with the highest kills, I ended up with almost the highest deaths and the second highest kills. xD
and this was sorta the only fun thing which happened this week. sad, I know.

tomorrow, I think stroya's gonna give us our mock exam compo papers. I sure hope I get good marks. *crosses fingers.

zisce.

No comments: